T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Digital Life Show - Stuff that got my attention!

I attended the Digital Life Show at Javits in NYC this past Saturday.  This was my 2nd year attending.  As far as I could tell, attendance was up over last year and the show was well attended this year.  Here are some of the companies and products that got me interested in learning more about them and their offerings.  I will mention some below (in no particular order) and in future Blog posts discuss them in more detail as I have a chance to research more and/or use the products and services.
 
  • Cableyoyo An Ultra-thin cord management system -> for your mobile lifestlye
  • Network Magic Great tool for mapping and troubleshooting your home network
  • StreamLoad MediaMax Basically an online repository for all your media - photos, music, and VIDEO.  Lots of storage space.  Won Best of Show 2005 award.
  • Pepper Pad I don't know if this can compete against a low priced laptop or high priced PDA
  • Digital Deck - "Connected Home" Entertainment System
  • itvn - Broadband TV - like Akimbo but streaming
  • CMS Products - nice and small 1.8" 80 GB USB back up drive and software
  • One Voice Technologies - Media Center Communicator - Voice control of Windows Media Centers

Technorati Tags :

Powered By Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|