T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Apple Announces iTunes 5

Already downloaded this. Will install ASAP. I am glad I didn't pay for ipod sync software as I should now be able to sync my contacts and calendar items in Outlook with iTunes! More to follow after I try it out.

From: Digital Media Thoughts

"Apple® today announced iTunes® 5, bringing new features and a refined look to the world's most popular digital music jukebox and online music store. iTunes 5 includes a new Search Bar to make it even easier for users to find what they're searching for; …

Link to article...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|