T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Automated Home - Sonos Long Term - Review

A detailed review by a Sonos user that has a few months experience using the system. I am in the same boat, and I am equally impressed with my Sonos system. I just haven't had the time to put something together on reviewing the Sonos. I want to do a podcast about using the Sonos to listen to podcasts - something this reviewer touches on as well. I'm hoping for a software update soon - there has been one already since I got the unit in July and given the suggestions I see in the forums on the Sonos site, hopefully there are some cool features coming soon! As the author of the review mentions, if they can get permission to play DRM tracks purchased from itunes - then maybe I would purchase some more tracks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|