T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Monday, September 12, 2005

The Engadget Interview: Michael Robertson, CEO of SIPphone

Worth a read. Outlines the benefits of Gizmo Project over Skype. I've got both now, and Google Talk, but I want to start using Gizmo Project more. I may soon buy an incoming # over there like I have on Skpe and try to record some conversations and make them into Podcasts. I need a podcast co-host / sidekick to have some dialogs with.

From: Engadget

For this week’s Engadget Interview, veteran journalist J.D. Lasica spoke with SIPphone Inc. CEO Michael Robertson about his startup company’s battle against Skype (which was purchased by eBay earlier today), the Gizmo Project, open standards, and the …

Link to article...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|