T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ning launches! YASNA!

Ning launches!: "
Ning, also known as the official name for 24 Hour Laundry’s project, just launched. I actually had to keep myself from posting early because I was excited about it. Now that I got the word from them with the approval to post, here goes the …
"
Techcrunch reports on Yet Another Social Networking Application (YASNA). Why do I feel compelled to sign up and try out everyone of these that I hear about? Is it perhaps so I ensure I get the username I want... even though I sometimes never become a regular user.

I will be checking this one out as soon as I get some time. I like the concept of being able to customize something that pulls together all the sites and services I use regularly. Maybe this can do that. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|