T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Friday, September 16, 2005

Edward C. Baig: Personal Tech - Headphones do double duty - Yahoo! News

Edward C. Baig: Personal Tech - Headphones do double duty - Yahoo! News
Future product due out soon (next month the article says) - new Bluetooth Stereo headphones with a universal adapter ~$200 but this may be what I am looking for to use with Skype on the laptop wirelessly and it would also work for ipod and my MOT V551 cell phone.

I am in the market for a new Bluetooth headset, so I will check this one out when available. That is, assuming I can wait that long and don't make an impulse purchase of a regular MOT BT headset. The key requirement for me is to be able to also use it for VOIP on the laptop with Skype, Project Gizmo, and GoogleTalk. I think I have a BT dongle for the laptop that supports the A2DP BT service mentioned in the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|