T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Saturday, April 02, 2005

BlogLines Update: The Universal InBox

John Battelle's Searchblog: BlogLines Update: The Universal InBox: "Bloglines readers can look forward to collecting more kinds of unique-to-me information on Bloglines in the near future, such as neighborhood weather updates and stock portfolio tracking."

I did the package tracking the other day. It worked OK with a UPS package. The company emailed me they received it before the last status update showed up. But I've seen that happen with just using the UPS website so it isn't a Bloglines issue. I look forward to the stock portfolio stuff!

via: John Battelle's Searchblog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|