T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Borders to Sell Sony Reader

Borders to Sell Sony Reader: "

Borders will offer the Sony Reader eBook nation-wide in its 200 stores. Sony introduced the Sony Reader at the CES 2006. The Sony Reader is about the size of a paperback novel and about .5 inches thin. Sony combined a electronic paper display …

"
I will be keeping an eye out for this when it hits the market. I frequent Borders about weekly, so I should see it or hear about it online. I will need to check it out in person - maybe I will have to get one.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Latest word is this is delayed until late summer. I remember reading something to that effect a few weeks ago. I don't recall the source now.

Really, just leaving a comment on my own post to test CoComment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|