T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Saturday, January 07, 2006

First all-in-one mobile device to concurrently run Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 and W

From JKONTHERUN...

Wow! First Q 2006 and $1500. Sounds good to me. Hope they can deliver. I've been delaying a new PDA purchase for a WM 5.0 device, and my 2 year old notebook is making me think about a new Tablet PC.

From: jkOnTheRun

LAS VEGAS - (January 4, 2006 ) - DualCor Technologies, Inc., today at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), previewed the DualCor cPC, the world's first ultra portable personal computer to simultaneously run full-function Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC …

Link to article...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|