T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Podcasting Is Not the Next Mass Medium

From David Coursey's article on Publish.com


Podcasting Is Not the Next Mass Medium: "Personal Podcasting, like personal blogs, is a fad and will fade. Just like personal sites were a fad in the early days of the Web. People experiment because content creation can be fun, sort of like finger-painting was back in preschool, but people also run out of creative energy, and the maintenance of a site, blog or Podcast becomes a chore. And the content gets boring, and the audience goes away."

He is probably right... but for now I am enjoying the fad and my blog and new podcast. I guess are far as this fad goes... you can say "I'm All In!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|