T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Sonos, Inc. | Digital Expert Program

Sonos, Inc. | Digital Expert Program
I took the "test" found at this link from Sonos and I scored 19 out of 20 so I am now a certified Sonos Digital Expert.

What does that get me? Nothing really, unless I buy a unit. I can get priority technical support - which seems kind of funny because if Im an expert, I shouldn't need the technical support. Although, this could have some benefit. If companies did something like this, and then gave you immediate access to higher tier technical support and didn't waste your time with the low level flunkies reading from a script and asking you if you rebooted, then it would be worth something.

Oh yeah, there is a referral program so if I get people to buy these I can get a $20 Amazon gift certificate. Maybe if I get one myself, then I will become an evangelist for their product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|