T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Motorola Ojo Personal Video Phone - As Seen on hit TV show 24

Motorola Ojo Personal Video Phone
If anyone has been watching the new season #4 of the Fox show "24", you can see these Motorola Ojo video phones on the desks of the CTU agents. There was a close up in an episode last night and I was able to see the name. Saw a Blog post on them today and thought I would mention them.

I was just saying to my wife last night, "...if you are a technology company with a new product, you should pitch having it used on 24." Last season we saw the OQO in 24 episodes. Wonder what else they have technology wise to show off this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|