T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Where Have I Been?

I can not believe it has been such a long time since I last did a Blog entry! It isn't like I've been away from the computer or anything like that. In fact, I have been busy recently trying out some new stuff like:

30Boxes - Calendar and Webtop
Backpack - I just signed up for a paying account to get some more pages
CellTell.tv - Voice notes for Backpack
Tracks for GTD Server based project/next action list tool - running local on my laptop for now although I did try out ZenList and GTDTracks.com

I am hoping these web based applications and their mobile versions can help me pull together my online digital life and help to keep me better organized, on schedule, and help me Get Things Done!

More to follow on my progress with these apps in the future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|