T3 Tony's Tech Talk Blog

Misc. Info - mostly on High Tech Stuff! Blog posts and podcast show notes. A companion site to my website: http://www.techsavvyguru.com

Your Favorite Computing Magazines

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Topics of Discussion

Here are some of the topics I plan on discussing in upcoming Posts:

ipaq Pocket PC 3870 & Windows Mobile 2003 Upgrade
Various Accessories for the ipaq - Stowaway XT keyboard
Sony Ericcsion T68i Phone with Bluetooth
Jabra Bluetooth Headset
Pentax Optio 550 Digital Camera
Pogo Ripflash MP3/WMA Player Recorder

Then I will venture into some of the items I hope to buy in the not too distant future: In no particular order

Tablet PC or new notebook PC
Bluetooth GPS
Mass Storage Device - possibly Network attached Storage
And more to come...

I also plan to work on adding the ability to comment to this Blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|